What is a Clipping Path?
A clipping path is fundamentally a closed vector path or shape that is mainly used to cut out an image. Generally, an image editing software is used for this purpose. After the clipping path has been applied, anything that is inside the path will be included and anything that is outside the path will be removed from the out-turn.
As with so many things in graphic design, Adobe Photoshop CC can be used in numerous ways to obtain good quality image cutouts. Clipping path has to be one of the most common schemes in the photo shop industry that cuts out objects and makes them look better than the original version. Usually, when a subject of the image has sharp, smooth edges, clipping path is used. This allows the clipping path to stay straight. Clipping path in photo shop consents you to form image files with crystal clear or see through ( transparent) backgrounds that can be used in prints layouts- magazine, banner, book layouts or brochure using few professional image editing software like photo shop, Illustrator, In Design etc
Why using this service?
Fashion Pen Tool in Photoshop can be used for clipping path. It generally allows you to accurately select a portion of an object within your picture, so you can work on it. Clipping path is a path or shape drawn from the shape tool as a rectangle or circle or any shape using pen tool. It is essential when it comes to editing the background of an image. There might be other ways of editing the background or removing unwanted features from an image, but the quality won’t be up to the mark. This is because using clipping path can improve a picture’s overall appearance and makes it look realistic.
It is also used for clipping other layer over it. To turn it into a selection, you just have to load the path, which is going to make it easier to recover the object without having to reselect it physically. Paths can be stored in both the TIFF and the JPEG files.
Working with clipping path is not an easy task. Using Fashion Pen Tool is to clip simple shapes is easy but it can be tricky and frustrating to cut out complex figures like a tree. A lot of complications may cause to the people who have no experience or very little experience in this zone. Hence, the end result of the edited image might not end up being as flawless as you would expect. So, it is very important to find a professional who can do the job.
Clipping Path Service can be called differently in different countries deep etch, cut out, picture cropping, crop out, alpha masking are other names used by people around the world. Customers who wants to create advertisements, catalogs or posters for their products usually use the Clipping path service. Some of the customers use our service to help constructing composite images. To increase your artistic enterprise, you can assign any background with the worked image and that can be easily done when you use our service.
When to use clipping path:
- To bring files to DTP software such as InDesign: This technology allows individuals, businesses, and other organizations to self-publish a wide range of printed matter. Clipping path helps bringing files to DTP software to effortlessly create graphics for point of sale displays, promotional items, trade show exhibits, retail package designs and outdoor signs.
- To bring raster file to illustrator: While performing geometrical raster transformations on images, Graphics Mill is able to apply the same set of transformations on clipping path data. It lets you to keep both the vector paths and the raster data synchronized with each other.
- To create image files with transparent backgrounds: If your image contains a transparent background or areas that you want to be transparent, create a clipping path around the opaque areas of the image. Before converting a file to TIFF or EPS format, if you see that the background of an image has been deleted, it must be defined with a clipping path.
- Color clarification/ correction: Color Correction service is the process of changing the color of a digital image, digital video or any form of digital media. It allows the colors of pictures to be changed. To be more specific, each item in the picture can have its uniquely changed color, meaning that a boring picture can be made flashly and colorful very easily.
- To correct the shape of any image: A clipping mask is an object whose shape masks other artwork so that only areas that lie within the shape are visible—in effect, to the shape of the mask, the artwork is then clipped. The process of masking the clipping mask and the objects are called a clipping set. From a selection of two or more objects or from all the objects that are present in a group, a clipping set can be made.
- To create catalogs, posters, magazines, brochures and flyers: Clipping path is very well known in the commercial sector. All the business brochures and flyers are made through the clipping path service. It is also used in other advertisement sectors too.
- To convert a jp.g file to png file: Clipping path is used to change file format. It can effortlessly convert a jpg file into a png file.
When not to use clipping path:
When the image has hairy and fuzzy edges: Most of the images are very easy to cut or isolate from its background, but the images with fuzzy edges makes the job even more challenging. Clipping path is not suitable for these sort of images. Other form of Photoshop services are used for them.
What do we have to offer?
It takes a lot of time and efforts to make the perfect pictures. A poorly drawn clipping path can result in images that don’t look real or natural. An image can be zoom at max up to 200% to get as close as possible to the edge. However we have the ultimate solution to reduce time spent on photo editing. Our highly experienced graphicaldesigners work 24/7 to give you the flawless piece you desire. Have a look at the things that we have to offer:
- Create files with transparent backgrounds
- Background removal
- Correct the shapes and discoloration of images
- Convert files ( from jpg to png)
- Web image optimization
- Complex photo editing
- Architecture and interior Photoshop
- Electronics, toys, ornament products photo editing
To get all-out quality service with in your budget, it is advisable to get an expert graphic designer or graphic designing company or professional. Different clipping path techniques require different budgets. We offer highly experienced graphical designers who’ll be able to give a flawless touch to your images, using our extensive variety of clipping path services, that too within your budget.