What do you mean by fashion?
- Fashion is a way to enhance the internal and external beauty of yours. There are so many items such as clothes, shoes, and accessories etc. that enhance your beauty.
- Fashion is to make you look more beautiful and elegant. Wearing up highly branded clothes is not the only way to look fashionable.
- Wearing up neat and tidy clothes with a matching pair of shoes and accessories is known or referred to fashion.
- Fashion is all about wearing neat and tidy clothes according to the latest trend. Nowadays, students are more fashionable than adults.
People can have tunics, Kurtis, dhotis, and sarees from different websites. People can also buy kaftan online. Modest Forever is the only site having different varieties of Muslim clothing items. There are so many good and bad impacts of fashion on students. Some of the good and bad impacts are mentioned below with proper reasons:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing fashion? There are so many advantages and disadvantages. Some of them are mentioned below:
Some of the advantages of fashion are mentioned below:
- Fashion is described as a universal language: When a fashionable person meets another fashionable person then a special bond is created between them that’s the language of fashion is known as the universal language.
- Fashion is a means of personal expression: Fashion is a way to make you look neat and tidy. Therefore, fashion gives you an opportunity to make a statement about others sense of beauty.
- Fashion is an art form: Wearing up neat and tidy clothes with a matching pair of accessories and shoes is an art as because you make your own choices to look beautiful and fashionable.
- Fashion is fun: Shopping for new and trendy clothes in it is a thrilling experience. This is why fashion is all about having fun. People can buy hijabs, kurtas, tunics, kaftan dresses for sale on Modest Forever.
- Fashion helps out people to build self-confidence: A person wearing neat and tidy clothes with a matching pair of shoes and accessories will look beautiful or handsome, he or she will be definitely complimented by someone, and then their self-confidence will increase. This is how fashion helps in building self-confidence.
Some disadvantages of fashion are mentioned below:
- Money is required to look fashionable: A lot of money is required to look fashionable and beautiful. Wearing up neat and tidy clothes according to the latest trends with matching pairs of shoes and accessories is very much costly.
- You will be judged more by others: Sometimes wearing up fashionable clothes will result in judging you’re; antiquates and family. People will judge you according to your dressing sense. This will make a person depressed sometimes.
- Sometimes fashion advertising can also overwhelm people. This is also a bad impact of fashion on people. Therefore, these are some of the advantages and disadvantages of doing fashion on people and students.