Admit card of CA intermediate has released by the Institute of chartered account of India(ICAI). The CA Intermediate admit card May 2019 is released on the ICAI official website. Those students who applied for CA intermediate exam can download the admit card by entering the login Id and Password. Students have to keep in mind that only that no will hard copy provides by ICAI. Students only three times download the admit card. Students must check all the important details after the download, if there is any error occurs in admit card then students can contact the ICAI helpline number. Admit card is important to sit in the exam, so it is required to carry the admit card in CA intermediate in the exam center. The CA intermediate exam will be conducted on 28th May to 12th June.CA intermediate exams are mainly conducted twice in a year in May and November. Earlier CA intermediate was known as IPCC, but by the ICAI in 2017 CA IPCC has been replaced by the CA intermediate. In CA intermediate course syllabus there are some changes as compare to CA IPCC course. Read this full article to Know more details about CA Intermediate admit card for 2019.
Important Dates of CA Intermediate Exam Admit Card 2019
Let’s see the important dates regarding the ca intermediate admit card for May 2019:
|Application correction window- 1||27th March to 2nd April 2019|
|Application correction window- 2||10th May to 19th May 2019|
|Admit card released||6th May, 2019|
|CA IPCC 2019 exam||28th to 10th June 2019|
|CA Intermediate exam 2019||28th to 12th June 2019|
|CA Intermediate Result||(Tentative) In July|
Steps to Download the CA Intermediate Admit Card May 2019
Admit card is available on ICAI official website, students can go and download CA intermediate exam admit card. If students don’t know the steps to download the admit card, then follow the steps given below:-
- Go on ICAI official website: icaiexam.icai.org
- Click on Login and enter your login ID and password
- After login, in front of admit card, there is a “view” button click on it
- Your CA Intermediate admit card will appear on the screen
- Check and take a print out
CA Intermediate Exam Time Table
ICAI has released the time table of ca intermediate exam. Let’s see:
|28th May 2019||Accounting|
|30th May 2019||Corporate and Other Laws|
|1st June 2019||Cost and Management Accounting|
|3rd June 2019||Tax|
|6th June 2019||Advanced Accounting|
|8th June 2019||Auditing and Assurance|
|10th June 2019||Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management|
|12th June 2019||Financial Management & Economics for Finance|
Details Mentioned on the CA Intermediate Admit Card
Candidates must check the details after download the admit card of CA Intermediate May 2019, is there is a mistake or not. Details in admit card show the identity of the candidate, so it is important to check after the download. Let’s see the details:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Photo
- Student’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Medium of exam
- Exam dates
Correction Window for Error in Admit Card
If in your CA Intermediate admit card there is an error in the medium/center then under window facility, you can correct your error. Two correction window is available for students one free correction window and second is correction window with the fee.
Free Correction window: Under this correction window, you can correct your error in the medium /center without pay any fees. This window will open for 7 days after the last date of exam form submission.
Correction window with fees: Under this correction window, you can correct your error in the medium/center with pay the fee of Rs1000.This window will open for 7 days before the exam.
If You Forget Your Password?How to Download the CA Intermediate May 2019 Admit Card
No need to worry if you forget the password. Just follow these steps to reset the password:
- First, go on the Login page and click on Forget password
- Three option will display on your screen in which you have to choose one
- If you choose Email option then you have to enter your registration number, mobile number, e-mail, security question, security answer.
- If you choose Login id option then you have to enter your registration number, date of birth, security question, security answer
- If you choose barcode option then you have to enter your registration number, exam application barcode number, Personal identification number(PIN).
Things You Have to Know
- With your admit card of CA Intermediate, you have to bring the Photo ID.
- Also, carry Candidate ‘2 colored photograph
- Carry a calculator in the exam hall
If candidates have any problem related to CA Intermediate admit card, then contact ICAI helpline number.
4953753 and 4953754